The Jokers
Want in on the JOKE? Log in or register here!



A Fat Princess clan Lead By EvilMijo, Pamalam, TT-Era and OWLKA
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Jokers Forum!
New Movie Night, needs ideas. Or else I pick funny again^^
Resident Evil orc, 13.99 oh yea

Hobbs, do not click the links!^^

If you have Battlefield 4, Era would be very happy.

Trophy Hunters? Just ask, you could gather a possey to help you with your stuggle.

I keep being attacked by zombies on Dead Island.......please send help.

FP Event, let us know your interested. Mixed private game soon tba

FACT:     Don't watch porn, you'll go blind.

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey guys!
Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm by Pamalam

» FP follow up game
Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:32 pm by OWLKA

» Happy Birthday Hobbitly
Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Pamalam

» MINECRAFT!!!
Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Pamalam

» Dear Jokers
Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 pm by TT-Era

» For Pam (and other Jokers) - Graduation
Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:16 am by Desiladygamer

» "Now Playing" -thread
Sat May 31, 2014 7:47 am by munapoolo

» Application!!! Beast healer!
Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 pm by munapoolo

» Ice hockey world championship 2014
Fri May 30, 2014 6:56 am by munapoolo

Top posters
Pamalam
 
FunkiVon
 
neoitvaluocsol
 
EvilMijo
 
Simmy
 
glitched18x
 
OWLKA
 
munapoolo
 
Mariitza105
 
shred2death
 

Share | 
 

 [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deoceus
Scary Joker
Scary Joker
avatar

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 am

BTW samuel est= gmt -5
in california it is gmt -8 so you have to come at 14 wednesday or 16 at tuesday or friday.
that was probably your problem
Back to top Go down
Pamalam
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 am

We post the times as EST, and then since we are a worldwide clan, everyone adjusts their time accordingly. That may be the disconnect, and is easy enough to overcome.

Most Jokers are playing daily, but our practice days are Tuesday (Americans) Wednesday (Europeans) and Friday (All-Joker). You are not limited to or from any practice, if you can make a practice you are encouraged to come play. Message a Joker if access is needed and we will send the pw or create a larger room.

I am sorry you feel like you would lock horns with anyone here. I feel pretty confident speaking for every Joker here, that is our furthest intention. We pride ourselves in being respectful to one another and cultivating true friendships with one another. So if you have had a misunderstanding with a Joker, I would encourage you to please PM one of the Leaders.

We also have an outstanding reputation in the FP Community, that is something we strive to maintain and expect all new Jokers to be able to uphold as well.

I think you will find everyone here eager to hear your thoughts and input on our numerous threads. And if your comments are coming from a constructive place, all should be good.

My schedule doesnt allow me to attend Wednesday practices, but maybe I will see you online later, or throughout the rest of the week.

-pam
joker2

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Deoceus
Scary Joker
Scary Joker
avatar

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 9:39 am

No it depends on your oppinion. If it's disrespectful you're sure get lock horns with someone. Melo only gave his oppinion... and it was disrespectul...
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2961
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 11:42 am

Samael Beatngu wrote:
Yes Pam i am very shy. im not the very outgoing buddy, buddy type when meeting new people. i am the observant type. i would love to be there unfortunately every day at 7 pm i see no Jokers. i added all the main honchos. those i haven't are full friends. i am afraid of being myself giving my thoughts because i am 95.5% sure that i will lock horns with every one but i cant say i wont try. maybe im reading the practice times wrong or something, loose an hour gain an hour.

you didn't add me Sad although I never play at 7 so thats prob not the problem XD

Somehow tho I feel like I've played with you a lot lately
Back to top Go down
Pamalam
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Deoceus wrote:
No it depends on your oppinion. If it's disrespectful you're sure get lock horns with someone. Melo only gave his oppinion... and it was disrespectul...

Which is why in my original post Deo, I stressed, we ARE respectful to one another, and as long as opinions are constructive...all should be good.

The ex-JKR you mention was a unique case. I started a list of all the reasons why, but have edited it out because only one reason was important.

He had been abducted by aliens from a military base and was probed relentlessly for hours.

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2961
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Pamalam wrote:
Deoceus wrote:
No it depends on your oppinion. If it's disrespectful you're sure get lock horns with someone. Melo only gave his oppinion... and it was disrespectul...

Which is why in my original post Deo, I stressed, we ARE respectful to one another, and as long as opinions are constructive...all should be good.

The ex-JKR you mention was a unique case. I started a list of all the reasons why, but have edited it out because only one reason was important.

He had been abducted by aliens from a military base and was probed relentlessly for hours.

lol Ain't that the truth XD
Back to top Go down
FunkiVon
UBER JOKER
UBER JOKER
avatar

Posts : 3007
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 86
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Pamalam wrote:
We post the times as EST, and then since we are a worldwide clan, everyone adjusts their time accordingly. That may be the disconnect, and is easy enough to overcome.

Most Jokers are playing daily, but our practice days are Tuesday (Americans) Wednesday (Europeans) and Friday (All-Joker). You are not limited to or from any practice, if you can make a practice you are encouraged to come play. Message a Joker if access is needed and we will send the pw or create a larger room.

I am sorry you feel like you would lock horns with anyone here. I feel pretty confident speaking for every Joker here, that is our furthest intention. We pride ourselves in being respectful to one another and cultivating true friendships with one another. So if you have had a misunderstanding with a Joker, I would encourage you to please PM one of the Leaders.

We also have an outstanding reputation in the FP Community, that is something we strive to maintain and expect all new Jokers to be able to uphold as well.

I think you will find everyone here eager to hear your thoughts and input on our numerous threads. And if your comments are coming from a constructive place, all should be good.

My schedule doesnt allow me to attend Wednesday practices, but maybe I will see you online later, or throughout the rest of the week.

-pam
joker2

jokermom is always so well spoken Bighug
Back to top Go down
TT-Era
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 991
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 83
Location : Mother Russia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

good games tuck =) Thanks for practicing with us today!
ps. i lke to taunt with you =)
Back to top Go down
Tucklynch

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 34
Location : Thats how we do it in Calli!

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm

ya taunting is my favorite i think its so cute. did ya know i played as a Hit Man in Saint Petersburg code name agent 47. tell me dose it ever stop snowing? thank guys for trying to explain the times but it just confuses me more, and dose not help. however what Deo did actually helped he sent me a message via psn that said practice in 30 minn.
Back to top Go down
glitched18x
Original Joker
Original Joker
avatar

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 32
Location : Westside Representz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Pamalam wrote:


He had been abducted by aliens from a military base and was probed relentlessly for hours.
So true.
Back to top Go down
glitched18x
Original Joker
Original Joker
avatar

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 32
Location : Westside Representz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

BTW, which state are you from? So I can tell you when is the practice in your own timezone.
Back to top Go down
Pamalam
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 pm

He's from the Westside of the continent. Along with you and Neo!

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Tucklynch

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-05-07
Age : 34
Location : Thats how we do it in Calli!

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Fri May 27, 2011 10:15 pm

sorry guys i have band practice on Friday at the exact time so i whont be making it to Joker practice Sad
Back to top Go down
EvilMijo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2606
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 37
Location : Chicago Land Area

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat May 28, 2011 6:05 pm

It's all good Tuck,
Hey do you have time tomorrow (Sunday 3est).
I wanna talk with ya!

_____________________________________________

$hit Eating Grins For EVERYONE!!!!DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Back to top Go down
Pamalam
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Tue May 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Tuck...Oh Tuck!

I haven't been able to bump into you here on the forum, or in the game. We must keep missing one another.

I hope to meet up with you soon, so we can play together and I can learn more about our mysterious new applicant! creep

Plus I know the Leaders are trying to schedule a voicechat with you so they can move your application along.

Please let me know when you will be playing FP, I'll do my best to join you!

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
echidna09
Joker Wannabe
Joker Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 36
Location : Norwich, England

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 am

Samael Beatngu wrote:
i like you to meet me at the icecream truck ill bye you an ice cream.

*shudders*

My eyes... my beautiful eyes! Make them stop grinding plz... are they gone yet?
Back to top Go down
EvilMijo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2606
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 37
Location : Chicago Land Area

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Welcome Tuck, as a member of the Jokers.
Change your clan TAG to [JKR]
ANd white face red hair!

_____________________________________________

$hit Eating Grins For EVERYONE!!!!DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Back to top Go down
Pamalam
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Congratulations Tucklinch! Welcome to the Jokers!

I look forward to playing with you! and chatting here on the forum! cheers

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
JamesUK
Scary Joker
Scary Joker
avatar

Posts : 1080
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33
Location : Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Congrats Tucklinch!!

Welcome! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WelshJam
Deoceus
Scary Joker
Scary Joker
avatar

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 23
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm

nice having you with us
Back to top Go down
neoitvaluocsol
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2961
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 pm

welcome to the clan!!
Back to top Go down
glitched18x
Original Joker
Original Joker
avatar

Posts : 1606
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 32
Location : Westside Representz

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the clan Tucky.

Back to top Go down
TT-Era
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 991
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 83
Location : Mother Russia

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 am

Welcome to the clan Tucklinch =)
Back to top Go down
Simmy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 38
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 am

Congrats and welcome!! Very Happy

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejokers.tk
Flimming
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1235
Join date : 2010-11-18
Age : 24
Location : Uk

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:00 am

Oohhh welcome to the joker family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers   

Back to top Go down
 
[ACCEPTED] Aplacation for the jokers
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Queen's Gambit Accepted or Declined?
» New DC Lego sets out at Big W

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jokers :: How to become a Joker :: Become a Joker!-
Jump to: